Create tasks in Todoist when envelopes are sent in DocuSign
Other popular DocuSign workflows and automations
- Whenever a Docusign envelope is completed, upload the document to Google Drive
- Send emails from Gmail when new DocuSign envelopes are completed
- Add Mailchimp subscribers from newly completed DocuSign envelopes
- Set a reminder in iOS Reminders to follow up whenever a Docusign envelope is sent
- When a Google Form is completed, send the respondent a Docusign signature request
- Create DocuSign signature requests for new rows in Google Sheets
- Add a new row Google Sheets rows for new completed DocuSign envelopes
- Automatically create a Google Task when a customer completes their DocuSign envelope
Useful DocuSign and EasyControl of Bosch integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Envelope sentThis trigger fires when an envelope is sent.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- Envelope completedThis trigger fires when an envelope is completed.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Low System PressureThis Trigger fires when your system pressure drops below a given threshold.
- Humidity drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local humidity drops below a given threshold.
- Humidity rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your indoor humidity rises above a given threshold.
- Away ModeThis trigger fires when away mode is on.
- Home ModeThis trigger fires when home mode is on.
- History of Away ModeThis query returns a list of when away mode was on.
- History of room temperature changedThis query returns a list of when the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- History of humidity rises aboveThis query returns a list of when your indoor humidity rises above a given threshold. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Create signature requestThis action will create a new signature request from a template.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Easy Control to manual mode.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Easy Control to auto mode.The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set away modeThis Action will set your Easy Control to away mode.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set home modeThis Action will set your Easy Control to home mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together