Get a text when the Department of State issues a new travel alert
Other popular Department of State workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new Department of State Applet is published
- Get an email when the Department of State issues a press release
- Tweet Travel Advisories
- Get an email when Department of State publishes a new trigger or action
- Post new travel alerts from the Department of State to a Slack channel
- Tweet official travel alerts issued by the Department of State
- Get an email when the Department of State issues a travel warning
- Get a mobile notification when the Department of State issues a travel warning
Useful Department of State and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Travel warningsThis trigger fires every time there is a new travel warning from the State Department.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Travel alertsThis trigger fires every time there is a new alert from the State Department.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- Press releasesThis trigger fires every time there is a new press release from the State Department.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together