Get an email when the Department of State issues a travel warning
Other popular Department of State workflows and automations
- Tweet official travel alerts issued by the Department of State
- Tweet Travel Advisories
- Get an email when a new Department of State Applet is published
- Post new travel alerts from the Department of State to a Slack channel
- Get an email when the Department of State issues a press release
- Get an email when Department of State publishes a new trigger or action
- Get a mobile notification when the Department of State issues a travel warning
- Get a text when the Department of State issues a new travel alert
Useful Department of State and Trakt integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Travel warningsThis trigger fires every time there is a new travel warning from the State Department.
- New watched episodeThis trigger fires every time you watched or marked as watching a new episode of a show.
- Travel alertsThis trigger fires every time there is a new alert from the State Department.
- New watched movieThis trigger fires every time you mark a movie as watched in Trakt.tv.
- Press releasesThis trigger fires every time there is a new press release from the State Department.
- Get extended information about your showThis query searches for more information about your show: genres, trailer, year and much more.
- History of travel alertsThis query returns a list of when there was a new alert from the State Department.
- List recommended showsThis query returns show recommendations. It ignores shows in your collections.
- List my most watched moviesThis query will search for your most-watched movies.
- List recommended moviesThis query returns movie recommendations. It ignores movies in your collections.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together