Useful e-Connect and FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together