Useful e-Connect and Stripe integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- New customer createdThis trigger fires when a new customer is created.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- New payment receivedThis trigger fires when a new payment is received.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Failed PaymentThis trigger fires when a payment attempt fails.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- New invoice createdThis trigger fires when a new invoice is created.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Create customerThis action will create a new customer.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Create payment linkThis action will create a payment link.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Create subscriptionThis action will create a new subscription for a customer.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together