Useful e-Connect and Trakt integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- New watched episodeThis trigger fires every time you watched or marked as watching a new episode of a show.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- New watched movieThis trigger fires every time you mark a movie as watched in Trakt.tv.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
- Get extended information about your showThis query searches for more information about your show: genres, trailer, year and much more.
- List recommended showsThis query returns show recommendations. It ignores shows in your collections.
- List my most watched moviesThis query will search for your most-watched movies.
- List recommended moviesThis query returns movie recommendations. It ignores movies in your collections.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together