Useful e-Connect and VeeZy Tumble Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together