Post Today in Energy updates to a channel in Slack
Other popular Energy Information Administration workflows and automations
- Receive weekly email digest of Today in Energy updates
- Automatically tweet Today in Energy updates from the U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Save Today in Energy updates to Pocket
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Pocket
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Evernote
Useful Energy Information Administration and FL-1000 Leak Detector integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever a leak is detected
- Today in EnergyThis trigger fires when the Today in Energy report is published.
- Dry Pipe DetectedThis trigger fires whenever the controller detects the pipe is dry.
- This Week in PetroleumThis trigger fires when the latest This Week in Petroleum report is published.
- Freeze DetectedThis trigger fires whenever the freeze setpoint is hit.
Actions (Then that)
- Reset AlarmsThis action will reset the alarm state on the controller
- Trip Leak AlarmThis action will trip the leak alarm on the leak detector.
- Change Schedule ModeThis action will allow you to change the schedule mode on the leak detector.
- Set Valve StateThis action will allow you to manually open and close the valve on the leak detector.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together