Post Today in Energy updates to a channel in Slack
Other popular Energy Information Administration workflows and automations
- Save Today in Energy updates to Pocket
- Automatically tweet Today in Energy updates from the U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Evernote
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Pocket
- Receive weekly email digest of Today in Energy updates
Useful Energy Information Administration and NIBE Uplink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of Today in Energy ReportsThis query returns a history of recent Today in Energy reports.
- History of alarm occurs on systemThis query returns a list of when an alarm was triggered on your system.
- Recent This Week in Petroleum publicationsThis query returns a list of recent This Week in Petroleum report publications.
Actions (Then that)
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together