Receive weekly email digest of Today in Energy updates
Other popular Energy Information Administration workflows and automations
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Evernote
- Save Today in Energy updates to Pocket
- Automatically tweet Today in Energy updates from the U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Post Today in Energy updates to a channel in Slack
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Pocket
Useful Energy Information Administration and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of Today in Energy ReportsThis query returns a history of recent Today in Energy reports.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Recent This Week in Petroleum publicationsThis query returns a list of recent This Week in Petroleum report publications.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together