If current electricity price in area is above 90 EUR/MWh,\"Boiler\":Switch 1:OFF
Other popular Elektrum workflows and automations
Useful Elektrum and Sengled integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires when your Snap device detects motion.
- The price of electricity changesThis trigger fires hourly when electricity price changes
- door sensor openedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is opened.
- Current price exceeds thresholdThis trigger fires when current electricity price exceeds threshold
- door sensor closedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is closed.
- History of door sensor closedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was closed.
- Electricity price listDay-ahead prices represent the result of Nord Pool’s day-ahead implicit auction market. Peak = 09:00 to 20:00 Off peak 1 = 01:00 to 08:00 Off peak 2 = 21:00 to 24:00 Average = arithmetic average
- History of door sensor openedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was opened.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together