Other popular Email workflows and automations
- Motivational email
- Meeting Assistant: generate action items, takeaways, and a summary from meeting notes
- Use Email to send Telegram message
- Hue Short Flash
- Get an email when Webhooks publishes a new trigger or action
- Story library
- Alexa find my (non-US) phone
- Ecobee Motion Detection
- Mail me free games with Steam keys posted to /r/gamedeals
Useful Email and iOS Health integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at email@example.com and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
Actions (Then that)
- Log weightThis action logs body mass in pounds or kilograms to your iPhone's Health app.
- Send me an emailThis Action will send you an HTML based email. Images and links are supported.
- Log calories consumedThis action logs calories consumed to your iPhone's Health app.
- Log workoutThis action logs a workout to your iPhone's Health app. Choose the type of activity, calories burned, duration, and more to customize your workouts.
- Log sleepThis action logs sleep to your iPhone's Health app.
Email and iOS Health resources
Automate New Year’s resolutions
Most New Year’s resolutions fail by mid-January, after our first few weeks of trying to create new habits and completing tasks with gusto, we lose steam and life catches up. Strava data has demonstrated that there is a dramatic drop that...
Google Calendar integrations & automations to optimize your schedule
Check out our best Google Calendar integrations and learn how you can automate GCal in minutes with IFTTT!
iPhone expert: 6 ways to customize iOS 2023
IFTTT can help you do more with your iOS devices. Check out our favorite services to connect your phone, tablet, wearables, and more.