When a visitor checks in on Envoy, share a voice message with my Orion Group
Other popular Envoy workflows and automations
- Save new visitor contact information in Google Contacts
- Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
- Add new visitors to a list on SurveyMonkey
- If visitor is pre-registered in Envoy, then add reminder to list.
Useful Envoy and FL-1000 Leak Detector integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever a leak is detected
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- Dry Pipe DetectedThis trigger fires whenever the controller detects the pipe is dry.
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- Freeze DetectedThis trigger fires whenever the freeze setpoint is hit.
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
Actions (Then that)
- Reset AlarmsThis action will reset the alarm state on the controller
- Trip Leak AlarmThis action will trip the leak alarm on the leak detector.
- Change Schedule ModeThis action will allow you to change the schedule mode on the leak detector.
- Set Valve StateThis action will allow you to manually open and close the valve on the leak detector.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together