If visitor is pre-registered in Envoy, then add reminder to list.
Other popular Envoy workflows and automations
- Save new visitor contact information in Google Contacts
- Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
- When a visitor checks in on Envoy, share a voice message with my Orion Group
- Add new visitors to a list on SurveyMonkey
Useful Envoy and Home Connect Cooktop integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together