If visitor is pre-registered in Envoy, then add reminder to list.
Other popular Envoy workflows and automations
- Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
- Add new visitors to a list on SurveyMonkey
- When a visitor checks in on Envoy, share a voice message with my Orion Group
- Save new visitor contact information in Google Contacts
Useful Envoy and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- Socket switched onThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned on.
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- Socket switched offThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned off.
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together