Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
Other popular Envoy workflows and automations
- If visitor is pre-registered in Envoy, then add reminder to list.
- Save new visitor contact information in Google Contacts
- When a visitor checks in on Envoy, share a voice message with my Orion Group
- Add new visitors to a list on SurveyMonkey
Useful Envoy and Thinga integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together