Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
Useful Eventbrite and GetResponse integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together