Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and Google Docs integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New document addedThis trigger fires when a new document is added to a Google Drive folder. Note: only works for docs created after the Applet is turned on.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a documentThis action will create a new Google document at the path you specify.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Append to a documentThis action will append to a Google document as determined by the file name and folder path you specify. Once a file’s size reaches 2MB a new file will be created.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together