Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and Hard Fork Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Hard Fork" Podcast
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together