Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
Useful Eventbrite and Home Connect Cookit integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cookit turned onThis trigger fires every time your Cookit is turned on.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Cookit turned offThis trigger fires every time your Cookit is turned off.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Cookit startedThis trigger fires every time your Cookit has started.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Cookit step finishedThis trigger fires every time your Cookit has finished the current step successfully.
- Cookit finishedThis trigger fires every time your Cookit has finished successfully.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together