Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
Useful Eventbrite and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together