Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
Useful Eventbrite and MOONTO Shopping Lists - Checkpad integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A new item added to listThis trigger fires when a new item added to list
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- A list item is deletedThis trigger fires when an item is deleted on a list
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- A list item is doneThis trigger fires when an item is marked done on a list
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Checkpad button pressedThis trigger fires when a Checkpad button is pressed
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together