Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
Useful Eventbrite and MyMilan integrations
Triggers (If this)
- CurtainsThis trigger fires if curtain status is changed.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- MyMilan TriggerThis trigger fires when MyMilan trigger activated.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Door LockThis trigger fires if door lock status is changed.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Door SensorThis trigger fires if door sensor status is changed.
- LightingThis trigger fires if the light status is changed.
- Motion SensorThis trigger fires if motion sensor status is changed.
- SirenThis trigger fires if siren status is changed.
- History of light status changesThis query returns a list of when the light status was changed.
- History of sirenThis query returns a list of if siren status was changed.
- History of door lock status changeThis query returns a list of when the door lock status was changed.
- History of door sensor status changesThis query returns a list of instances when door sensor status was changed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together