Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
Useful Eventbrite and Notion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together