Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
Useful Eventbrite and Office Ladies Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Office Ladies" Podcast
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together