If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
Useful Eventbrite and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together