Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
Useful Eventbrite and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your ThermoSmart to the temperature you specify.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- PauseThis Action will pause your ThermoSmart.
- UnpauseThis Action will unpause your ThermoSmart, i.e. set it to either a scheduled program or an exception if there is one for the current time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together