Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
Useful Eventbrite and Thinka integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current temperature rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor temperature value and fires whenever the temperature rises above the value you provide.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Current humidity rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor humidity value and fires whenever the humidity rises above the value you provide.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Contact SensorThis Trigger monitors sensor contact value and fires whenever the contact state changes.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate a SceneThis action will activate a specific scene in your home.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Turn on or off deviceThis Action will turn on or off your Thinka devices that support switching on/off.
- Set BrightnessThis Action will set brightness of your Thinka devices that support brightness.
- Set ColorThis Action will set color of your Thinka devices that support color.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will set temperature of your Thinka devices that support temperature.
- Set Thermostat ModeThis Action will set thermostat mode of your Thinka devices that support thermostat mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together