Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
Useful Eventbrite and Turn Touch integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Button tappedThis trigger fires every time you tap a button on your Turn Touch remote.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together