Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and VeeZy Oven integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven is startedThis trigger fires every time the oven starts running
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Oven is finishedThis trigger fires every time the oven stops cooking
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Door is openedThis trigger fires every time the oven door opens
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Door is closedThis trigger fires every time the oven door closes
Actions (Then that)
- Start heatingThis action will start heating the oven
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Stop heatingThis action will stop heating the oven
- Start preheatingThis action will start preheating the oven
- Set programThis action will set the oven program
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together