Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
Useful Eventbrite and Withings Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects motion.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Noise has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects noise.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- An air quality alert has been raisedThis Trigger fires every time an air quality alert is raised by your Withings Home.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Your Withings Home goes offlineThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home gets disconnected from the internet or is unplugged from the power outlet.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together