Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
Useful Eventbrite and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together