Other popular Sonos workflows and automations
- Start a Sonos favorite when my Android device connects to my WiFi network
- Set up a Sonos routine
- Stop Sonos when I leave home
- Play Favorite
- Play Favorite with Set Volume
- Stop Sonos and turn off your Hue lights with one press of the button
- Stop Sonos when I leave the house
Useful Sonos and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together