When event ends, resume Roomba
Other popular iRobot workflows and automations
- Enable Wyze Motion Detection When Roomba is Finished
- When Roomba® starts cleaning, turn on a SmartThings device.
- Pause your Roomba before a Zoom Meeting
- Turn off a room's Hue light when Roomba finishes cleaning that room
- Tweet to start a cleaning job
- Start a cleaning job before an event on your calendar
- Send an email notification if your robot gets stuck
- When I leave home, start Braava jet®
Useful iRobot and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Job CompleteThis trigger fires when your robot completes a job.
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Robot StartedThis trigger fires when your robot starts a job.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Robot StuckThis trigger fires when your robot is stuck.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Bin fullThis trigger fires when your robot's bin is full.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Room TraversalThis trigger fires when your robot starts driving through one room to reach another room.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
- Room Traversal CompleteThis trigger fires when your robot has finished driving through one room to reach another room.
- Room StartedThis trigger fires when your robot starts cleaning a room.
- Room FinishedThis trigger fires when your robot finishes cleaning a room.
- Robot OnlineThis Query returns the online status of your robot.
- Get devicesQueries address devices
- Robot StatusThis Query returns the current status of your robot, as well as the time of its next scheduled job.
- History of Bin full alertsThis query returns a list of times when Roomba alerted that its bin was full.
- History of robot startedThis query returns a list of when your robot starts a job.
- History of robot stuckThis query returns a list of when your robot was stuck.
- History of job completeThis query returns a list of when your robot completes a job.
Actions (Then that)
- Resume robotThis action will resume your robot.
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Locate robotThis action will locate your robot.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Dock robotThis action will dock your robot.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Start robotThis action will start your robot.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
- Stop robotThis action will stop your robot.
- Pause robotThis action will pause your robot.
- Clean by RoomThis action will clean a specific room in your home. For robots with Imprint™ Smart Mapping technology.
- Vacuum and Mop EverywhereThis action will start a Vacuum and Mop Everywhere job. For Roomba Combo™ j7 robots only.
- Vacuum and Mop a RoomThis action will start a vacuum + mop job a specific room in your home. For Roomba Combo™ j7 robots only.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together