Send an email notification if your robot gets stuck
Popular Email and iRobot workflows and automations
Useful Email and iRobot integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Job CompleteThis trigger fires when your robot completes a job.
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at firstname.lastname@example.org and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- Robot StartedThis trigger fires when your robot starts a job.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at email@example.com with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
- Robot StuckThis trigger fires when your robot is stuck.
- Bin fullThis trigger fires when Roomba's bin is full.
- Room TraversalThis trigger fires when your robot starts driving through one room to reach another room.
- Room Traversal CompleteThis trigger fires when your robot has finished driving through one room to reach another room.
- Room StartedThis trigger fires when your robot starts cleaning a room.
- Room FinishedThis trigger fires when your robot finishes cleaning a room.
- Robot OnlineThis Query returns the online status of your robot.
- Robot StatusThis Query returns the current status of your robot, as well as the time of its next scheduled job.
- History of Bin full alertsThis query returns a list of times when Roomba alerted that its bin was full.
- History of robot startedThis query returns a list of when your robot starts a job.
- History of robot stuckThis query returns a list of when your robot was stuck.
- History of job completeThis query returns a list of when your robot completes a job.
Actions (Then that)
- Resume robotThis action will resume your robot.
- Send me an emailThis Action will send you an HTML based email. Images and links are supported.
- Locate robotThis action will locate your robot.
- Dock robotThis action will dock your robot.
- Start robotThis action will start your robot.
- Stop robotThis action will stop your robot.
- Pause robotThis action will pause your robot.
- Clean by RoomThis action will clean a specific room in your home. For robots with Imprint™ Smart Mapping technology.
- Vacuum and Mop EverywhereThis action will start a Vacuum and Mop Everywhere job. For Roomba Combo™ j7 robots only.
- Vacuum and Mop a RoomThis action will start a vacuum + mop job a specific room in your home. For Roomba Combo™ j7 robots only.
Email and iRobot resources
New from Litter-Robot
We are so excited to share the latest from our friends at Litter-Robot, the Wi-Fi enabled, self-cleaning litter box that you can connect to hundreds of other smart products, then monitor and control directly from your phone.
Summer's top 5 IFTTT Creator videos
Each month we compile a list of the top Creator videos from across YouTube. Here are the best videos to get you started with Applet creation and exploring all of the things you can connect using IFTTT.
Google Assistant automations
Google Assistant has four triggers that can be used to make personalized trigger sentences that can include text and number ingredients. These Applets are the solution to connecting the devices and services in your life and helping them...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together