Receive a notification if there is a high pollen count in your area
Other popular Notifications workflows and automations
- Get a notification every time an astronaut enters space
- Get a notification when there's breaking NASA news
- Get a notification reminder to put on sunscreen when the UV index is high
- Get the weather forecast every day at 7:00 AM
Useful Notifications and iRobot integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Job CompleteThis trigger fires when your robot completes a job.
- Robot StartedThis trigger fires when your robot starts a job.
- Robot StuckThis trigger fires when your robot is stuck.
- Bin fullThis trigger fires when Roomba's bin is full.
- Room TraversalThis trigger fires when your robot starts driving through one room to reach another room.
- Room Traversal CompleteThis trigger fires when your robot has finished driving through one room to reach another room.
- Room StartedThis trigger fires when your robot starts cleaning a room.
- Room FinishedThis trigger fires when your robot finishes cleaning a room.
- Robot OnlineThis Query returns the online status of your robot.
- Robot StatusThis Query returns the current status of your robot, as well as the time of its next scheduled job.
- History of Bin full alertsThis query returns a list of times when Roomba alerted that its bin was full.
- History of robot startedThis query returns a list of when your robot starts a job.
- History of robot stuckThis query returns a list of when your robot was stuck.
- History of job completeThis query returns a list of when your robot completes a job.
Actions (Then that)
- Resume robotThis action will resume your robot.
- Send a notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a notification to your devices from the IFTTT app.
- Locate robotThis action will locate your robot.
- Send a rich notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a rich notification to your devices from the IFTTT app. Rich notifications may include a title, image, and link that opens in a browser or installed app.
- Dock robotThis action will dock your robot.
- Start robotThis action will start your robot.
- Stop robotThis action will stop your robot.
- Pause robotThis action will pause your robot.
- Clean by RoomThis action will clean a specific room in your home. For robots with Imprint™ Smart Mapping technology.
- Vacuum and Mop EverywhereThis action will start a Vacuum and Mop Everywhere job. For Roomba Combo™ j7 robots only.
- Vacuum and Mop a RoomThis action will start a vacuum + mop job a specific room in your home. For Roomba Combo™ j7 robots only.
Notifications and iRobot resources
Reduce your seasonal allergies
Your seasonal allergy symptoms may start to act up this time of year. While we do not have an exhaustive list of remedies or tips to help you sneeze less, we can help you make you more prepared for pollen this year. Regular cleaning at...
iRobot holiday magic
Just bought a Roomba® or robot vacuum? This blog is for you. Find out how to automate and integrate your robot vacuum in new and powerful ways. iRobot Roomba is the easiest, best way to clean your floors (since you don’t actually have...
Smart home automation ideas that'll make your life easier
Check out our best home automation ideas and learn how you can set them up in minutes with IFTTT!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together