Turn on the light if motion is detected
Other popular WiZ workflows and automations
- Turn on WiZ lights with a tiny button on your wall.
- Turn on the light when I get home
- Change the light to bright red if a smoke alarm is detected
- Pulse the light when I receive a notification
- Fireworks in your home with WiZ lights
- Change the light to warm white if it starts to rain
- Turn on the light if motion is detected
- Use Alexa to trigger a light mode
Useful WiZ and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together