Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
Useful Eventbrite and Zuluhood integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Alarm raisedThis trigger fires when an alarm is raised in Zuluhood for one of your homes
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Zuluchat startedThis trigger fires when an issue is raised in Zuluchat for one of your homes
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together