Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
Useful Eventbrite and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together