Popular Evernote and Space workflows and automations
- Save NASA AOPD to Evernote
- Save breaking news from NASA as a new note
- Append a Nasa Photo of the Day to Evernote
Useful Evernote and Space integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Breaking news by NASAThis Trigger fires every time breaking news is released by NASA.
- New note in a notebookThis Trigger fires every time you create a new note in a specific notebook.
- Image of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts to the Image of the Day Gallery.
- Add a specific tag to noteThis Trigger fires every time you add a specific tag to any of your notes.
- Astronomy picture of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts a new Astronomy Picture of the Day.
- Astronaut enters spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut enters space.
- Astronaut exits spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut exits space.
- ISS passes over a specific locationThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station passes over a location you specify. NOTE: the ISS completes 15.5 orbits per day.
- ISS on-orbit status reportThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station posts a new On-Orbit Status Report.
- Season changes on MarsThis Trigger fires every time the season changes on Mars according to the Curiosity Rover's location.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a noteThis Action will create a new note in the notebook you specify.
- Append to noteThis Action will append to a note as determined by its title and notebook. Once a note’s size reaches 2MB a new note will be created.
- Append a to-do to noteThis Action will append a to-do checkbox to a note as determined by its title and notebook. Once a note’s size reaches 2MB a new note will be created.
- Create a link noteThis Action will create a new link note from a source URL in the notebook you specify.
- Create image note from URLThis Action will create a new note with an image attachment in the notebook you specify.
- Create an audio note from URLThis Action will create a new note with an audio attachment in the notebook you specify.
Evernote and Space resources
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
How to Be More Productive
How to be more productive with IFTTT.
Top widget Applets
The trio of IFTTT widgets make it possible to trigger an action without opening an app or even unlocking your phone. If you have ever come across an Applet that feature the Button widget, Note widget, and Camera widget, you may already...
Top ten apps of 2023
We have somehow made it to the end of the year two thousand and twenty one, which is a perfect time to take a look at the apps you are using on a regular basis. Take a look at our favorite apps of the year to see how you can use them to...
The 8 Best Apps for Freelance Writers in 2023
Explore our recommendations for the best apps for freelance writers and learn how you can build helpful automations quickly with IFTTT.
Applets that will change how you use Twitter
Twitter has always been one of the most popular services to integrate on IFTTT. Lately Twitter users have been sharing the neat ways they are using IFTTT to automate their research, information collection, and trend tracking.
Evernote vs OneNote; Best Note-Taking App for You
Evernote vs OneNote - Which is the best note-taking app? Click to learn more!
Twitter guide for beginners
Twitter is used by more than 330 million people around the world. Check out this Twitter guide for beginners to start using it today!
Airtable vs. ClickUp: Which is Best for Small Teams?
Trying to decide between Airtable vs Clickup? Read our guide on the features and automations both have to offer that can be quickly set up in IFTTT!