Turn on Philips Hue when motion is detected.
Other popular EZVIZ workflows and automations
- Wake Up and Toggle Alarm Notification for Ezviz Camera when Somfy is armed
- If alarm event is triggered on Camera, then send IFTTTrigger-1 action to your Alexa device
- If You Leave Home, then Turn the alarm notifications ON for specified EZVIZ Camera
- If You Arrive at Home, then Turn the alarm notifications OFF for specified EZVIZ Camera
- Toogle Privacy Mode when Somfy is Disarmed
- Turn your camera on when you leave home
- Turn your WeMo switch on when motion is detected
Useful EZVIZ and Indego Connect integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- MowThis action will send your Indego Connect to mow.
- Toggle Sleep modeThis Action will turn the Sleep Mode ON or OFF. When Sleep mode is on, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy. Supported models: Mini and Mini O
- PauseThis action will pause your Indego Connect.
- Toggle alarm notificationThis Action will turn the alarm notification ON or OFF. When the notification is turned on, EZVIZ will push alarm notifications to your mobile device. Supported models: all
- DockThis action will send your Indego Connect to the dock.
- Toggle Privacy modeThis Action will turn Privacy Mode ON or OFF. When Privacy mode is ON, the camera stops monitoring by rolling the lens under a cover for your privacy. Supported model: Mini 360
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together