Alexa, Trigger Sleep Mode
Other popular EZVIZ workflows and automations
- "Alexa, trigger Sleep Mode"
- Turn on Sleep Mode when you arrive home
- Alexa turn on alarm notification
- Turn on Sleep mode when I arrive home (for iOS)
- Active alarm notification by button
- If You Leave Home, then Turn the alarm notifications ON for specified EZVIZ Camera
- Alexa > Ezviz alarm notification
- Turn on Sleep Mode
Useful EZVIZ and WordPress integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new postThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog.
- An alarm event occurredThis Trigger fires when an alarm event occurs.
- New post with tag or categoryThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog with a specific tag or category.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle Sleep modeThis Action will turn the Sleep Mode ON or OFF. When Sleep mode is on, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy. Supported models: Mini and Mini O
- Create a postThis Action will create a normal post on your WordPress blog.
- Toggle alarm notificationThis Action will turn the alarm notification ON or OFF. When the notification is turned on, EZVIZ will push alarm notifications to your mobile device. Supported models: all
- Create a photo postThis Action will create a photo post on your WordPress blog from the given URL to an image.
- Toggle Privacy modeThis Action will turn Privacy Mode ON or OFF. When Privacy mode is ON, the camera stops monitoring by rolling the lens under a cover for your privacy. Supported model: Mini 360
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together