When I get a new lead ad on Facebook lead Ads, play a song on my phone
Other popular Facebook Lead Ads workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads as leads in Salesforce
- Whenever I get a new lead in Facebook Lead Ads, send me a notification
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to Google Contacts
- Subscribe new Facebook Lead Ad leads to a Mailchimp list
- Add new Facebook Lead Ads leads to AWeber as subscribers
- Send emails in Gmail for new leads in Facebook Lead Ads
- When I get a new lead in Facebook Lead Ads, set a reminder to follow up on iOS Remiders
- Create contacts in Constant Contact for new Facebook Lead Ads leads
Useful Facebook Lead Ads and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- New leadThis trigger fires when a new lead is created.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together