Other popular Flic workflows and automations
- Log your time: Start
- Share a link with your position
- Turn off wemo switch with a Flic
- Office Light
- Send my location to my wear device
- Turn on WiZ lights with a tiny button on your wall.
- Block off the next hour as "Do Not Disturb"
- Click and Hold Flic to turn off a group of WeMo bulbs
Useful Flic and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of a Flic with a tag is clickedThis query returns a list of when a Flic with a tag is clicked.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- History of Flic is clickedThis query returns a list of when you click the selected Flic.
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
Flic and Yeelight resources
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together