Popular Location and Yeelight workflows and automations
- Set a light scene when you enter an area (Android)
- Set Yeelight Scene on exit an area in daytime
- Entering Location Turn On Light
- Set a light scene when you exit an area (Android)
- Set scene when you come home
- Lights off when you exit home
- Set Yeelight Scene on exit an area at night
- Set a light scene when you enter an area (iOS)
Useful Location and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
Location and Yeelight resources
Smart home set up: WeMo light switches
Ben chose to begin with smart light switches because he had one in his previous apartment that he really enjoyed. Smart switches are a great option for both home owners and renters because they do not require making permanent changes to...
7 Smart Light Ideas for Connected, Automated Home Lighting
Check out our best smart light ideas and learn how you can set up connected lighting in minutes with IFTTT!
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.