Popular Button widget and Yeelight workflows and automations
- Change brightness of your light
- Apply a light scene
- Change two lights at a time
- Toggle Yeelight on/off
- Toggle Lights
- Turn on/off your lights
Useful Button widget and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
Button widget and Yeelight resources
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
Smart home set up: WeMo light switches
Ben chose to begin with smart light switches because he had one in his previous apartment that he really enjoyed. Smart switches are a great option for both home owners and renters because they do not require making permanent changes to...