Post your Instagram photos to Flickr
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- New photo in Buffer, add photo to Flickr
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Publish your favorite Flickr images as new Tumblr post
- New photo Flickr to Wallpaper
- Track new Flickr photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Save new public photos from your Flickr photostream to your QNAP device
- Send facebook tagged photos to flikr
- Upload all new Flickr photos you post to OneDrive
Useful Flickr and GE Appliances GeoSpring™ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Air filter dirtyThis Trigger fires when your water heater's air filter is 80% dirty.
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Hybrid mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in hybrid mode. Hybrid mode balances energy savings and available hot water convenience.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Standard mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in standard mode. Standard mode provides the least energy savings and stops the heat pump.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Heat pump mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in heat pump mode. Heat pump mode provides the greatest energy savings.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- Boost mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in boost mode. Boost mode increases the amount of hot water available during high use periods, but provides lower savings than hybrid mode.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
- Vacation mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in vacation mode. Vacation mode minimizes energy use and maximizes savings during periods when users are away.
Actions (Then that)
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the operating mode of your GE water heater.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Set temperatureThis Action will set the temperature of your GE water heater.
- Set vacation modeThis Action will set your GE water heater to vacation mode for the desired number of days.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together