Upload pictures from Dropbox folder to Flickr
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- IF you take a photo with iPhone's front camera, THEN upload to Flickr
- Upload all new Flickr photos you post to OneDrive
- New public photo Flikr to Dropbox
- New photo Flickr to Wallpaper
- Share new Instagram posts to Flickr when you use a specific hashtag
- Flickr favourite to facebook page
- Upload mobile photos from Flickr to Stockimo and you could be paid for your images
- Post your Instagram photos to Flickr
Useful Flickr and Google My Business integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- New reviewThis trigger fires when there is a new review for your business.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Create event postThis action will create a new event post.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Create offer postThis action will create a new offer post.
- Create standard postThis action will create a new standard post.
- Create replyThis action will create a reply to a review.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together