Add new photo to Amazon Cloud Drive
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Track new Flickr photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Post new Facebook photo uploads to Flickr
- Upload all new Flickr photos you post to OneDrive
- New photo in Buffer, add photo to Flickr
- From Flickr to Google Drive
- New photo Flickr to Wallpaper
- Send Flickr to Dad's email
- Twit pics -> Flickr account
Useful Flickr and Mitsubishi Electric kumo cloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature too highThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone reports a room temperature above a specific threshold.
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Temperature too lowThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone reports a room temperature below a specified threshold.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Zone turned onThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone turns on.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Zone turned offThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone turns off.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone changes mode.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a Mitsubishi Electric zone and optionally change the mode.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a Mitsubishi Electric zone.
- Lower temperatureThis action will lower the target temperature of a Mitsubishi Electric zone.
- Raise temperatureThis action will raise the target temperature of a Mitsubishi Electric zone.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together