Tweet your newest uploaded Flickr pictures.
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Upload mobile photos from Flickr to Stockimo and you could be paid for your images
- Save new Flickr sets to my iPhone
- iOS photo backup to flickr
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- TS Assistant - Trigger In (iOS)
- Publish a post on your Weebly blog if you add a public photo on Flickr
- Upload all iOS photos to Flickr
- Upload pictures from Dropbox folder to Flickr
Useful Flickr and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together